All 12 art Reviews

Nozumi Nozumi

Cutie!

Commission: Tadokoro Afterglow Commission: Tadokoro Afterglow

Dude all of your art rocks! I wish I could snag a commission from you in the future lol

Puff Puff

This is fantastic! The details you did on the face is prolly my favorite on this piece!

Miroko responds:

Thank you It really makes my day when someone as talented as you likes my art.
Your art is awesome by the way!

Indivisible fan art competition Indivisible fan art competition

Looks pretty great man, but if I were to criticize anything it'd be that you missed some spots with the coloring. Like clicking on the image reveals little spots in corners and near points if you know what I mean. Otherwise it's pretty darn sweet!

Hearts Hearts

The lighting on this is super cool, good stuff!

Peach and Daisy Peach and Daisy

I adore your style! The lines are nice and smooth, and the color choices are great! If I had anything to suggest I'd say more defined shadows would be nice, but even then your shading is still fantastic because it contributes to the overall smooth style.

theolebrave responds:

thank you so much. I definitely agree with the shading thing, and i'll try a bit harder on the shading next time. This time I just tried to see how different shading techniques worked with my style

Burnt Out - Time Lapse Burnt Out - Time Lapse

This is intense! Very creative too. Filtering negativity into art can create very interesting work! Wish I could go about that without totally losing motivation.

Zoe Zoe

:O I really like your color choices, very nice!

Stylized Gengar Sculpture Stylized Gengar Sculpture

The glossy finish looks really nice! I love it's expression hahah!

black ops 2 wii black ops 2 wii

I also frequently use Microsoft Paint.